Boldly traveling to new places, doing new things, and finding frogs along the way.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Leaving For California

Today I spent the day volunteering for the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum - my last volunteer day for 3 months.  After volunteering (and saying goodbye to all my friends there!!) I went back to my place to pick up my mom and the last few things for my trip.  The hardest part was saying goodbye to my kitties - the only time so far I've cried about leaving Arizona.  Mom and I left for Phoenix, swung by my sister's vet clinic for a minute or so, and picked up some dinner from a near by Safeway.  We were only in Safeway for ~10 minutes, and when we came out, we realized that someone had stolen my Life is Good tire cover!?!  I've been driving around Tucson with that tire cover for almost a year now, and 10 minutes into Phoenix it gets stolen.  Yet another reason Tucson is better than Phoenix.

Regardless, Mom and I are spending the night at my sister's place tonight (and her very nice kitties!) and leaving super early tomorrow morning for Yosemite.

My Black Kitten Kimi
 
My Siameser Zipper

No comments:

Post a Comment